My brother has been talking about moving out for years now. About a week ago, he mentioned that he was going to be moving his bed out of here and two nights ago, he said he was probably going to do it the following evening. I, of course, didn’t take him seriously because he always says stuff like that and doesn’t actually do it for a while. Got home from work last night and his bed was gone. It’s only been one night and I already miss that fucker. :(
What the fuck is wrong with this picture?
- Lost my driver’s license yesterday in my hasty quest for some chicken tacos.
- Have to disconnect the doorbell so trick-or-treaters can’t interrupt my studying.
- I still haven’t heard back from CSUF or CSUN.
- I’m still wayyyy under-prepared for my three midterms. One in every class tomorrow. Seriously? It would work out that way.
- I get out of class at 1:50 tomorrow and I’m scheduled to work 2-close. Sorry, boss, but I cannot make a 30 minute drive in 10 and still have time to change my clothes. Not to mention Glee is on tomorrow, so I’m going to have to watch it after everyone else. LAME.
- I need to watch The Misfits for a class and I can’t find that shit anywhere. And no, it isn’t those Misfits.
- There was more I was going to add to this list, but I can’t remember so I’ll add later.
I wish someone could study for me and I’d be able to retain all of the information.
Seriously, this is ridiculous. Three midterms on the same day and it’s the day after Halloween. Excuse me while I attempt to review 12 chapters of material by Tuesday at 9AM.
- Slept through my alarm on the ONE day my professor actually wants us there at 8AM. Managed to wake up, get ready, get Starbucks, get stuck behind a street painting crew, and walk in the door at 7:58. BOO-YA!
- Got to drive and operate the blue Genie. Muahahaha. Shit was a good time.
- Chilling in Poli Sci, wondering why hardly anyone is here. It’s the day before the exam, and usually people wanna get the study guide….
- I’m lacking so much sleep and have been constantly working and studying and I feel like a hungover zombie….
You chose this life for me.
Fact: I can’t think of anything I hate more than my dad’s voice.
Just waiting for my dad to either leave the house, or at least go upstairs so I can study for my written exam tomorrow. Unfortunately, I don’t think he’ll be getting off of his ass any time soon….